Because access to this paper is fixed, you really should investigate a better type of they.
Recommendations listed on CONCEPTS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. ” Bootstrap-Based Innovations for Inference with Clustered problems ,” The breakdown of economic science and numbers, MIT hit, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, May.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006 car title loan in Alaska. ” Bootstrap-Based upgrades for Inference with Clustered problems ,” running Papers 128, University of California, Davis, Department of economic science.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. ” Bootstrap-Based modifications for Inference with Clustered problems ,” NBER techie running paper 0344, state Bureau of Economic data, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” reducing consumer credit availability: household analyze proof on impacts around the Oregon speed cap ,” doing work Papers 08-32, government book lender of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. ” Neither a customer nor a loan provider get: a financial studies appealing Restrictions and Usury legislation ,” NBER performing records 4954, National Bureau of market Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. ” How Much Must We Believe Differences-in-Differences Reports? ,” NBER Working paper 8841, National agency of industrial investigation, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harm’s ways? Payday loans gain access to and military personnel show ,” functioning records 08-18, national hold Bank of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Demand & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” exactly how pay check assets connection Affects Overdrafts and various other effects ,” log of clinking coins, credit score rating and consumer banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2?3), articles 519-531, March.
The majority of appropriate equipment
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020. ” The effect attention rates hats on bankruptcy proceeding: man-made control research from previous payday lending bans ,” record of financial & economic, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. ” the end result of Interest speed Caps on case of bankruptcy: artificial controls Research from current Payday credit prohibitions ,” Operating paper 2019-04, Auckland institution of Modern technology, Department of economic science.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. ” home money ,” IMFS Working newspaper show 138, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for financial and economic Stability (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. ” Determinants of temporary loan provider Location and rates ,” BYU Macroeconomics and Computational lab Working report Program 2013-06, Brigham Young college, section of economic science, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational clinical.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. ” The affect interesting rates ceilings on homes’ account entry: verification from a 2013 Chilean procedures ,” running paper fundamental financial institution of Chile 840, fundamental lender of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. ” credit rating: extreme or Too Little (or perhaps just best)? ,” NBER Working reports 19682, state Bureau of finance exploration, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher Grams, 2015. ” the end result of payday credit restrictions on liquor selling ,” doing work newspaper Program 4713, Victoria institution of Wellington, School of business economics and finances.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit availability: domestic study evidence on consequence round the Oregon rates cover ,” running documents 08-32, government hold financial institution of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. ” Predatory loaning and Subprime problem ,” running document collection 2012-08, Iowa say college, Charles A. Dice hub for study in economic economic science.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. ” Predatory financing and the Subprime problems ,” NBER running document 19550, state Bureau of financial Studies, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” exactly how Payday financing connection strikes Overdrafts or issues ,” record of cash, credit score rating and banks and loans, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2?3), pages 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. ” The Effects of E-Cigarette low Legal deal Age guidelines on kids chemical utilize ,” NBER running paper 23313, National agency of Economic investigation, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” exactly how cluster-robust inference is beginning to change utilized econometrics ,” Canadian magazine of business economics, Canadian Economics connections, vol. 52(3), pages 851-881, May.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” exactly how cluster-robust inference is changing used econometrics ,” performing newspaper 1413, economic science division, personification’s University.
More details on this item
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Residence Habit – – – Buyers Economic Science: Empirical Investigations
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Attitude – – – House Reducing; Private Money
- D18 – Microeconomics – – House Actions – – – Buyers Cover
- G28 – savings Economics – – banking institutions and Companies – – – authorities strategy and law
All content on this site has been supplied by the individual marketers and authors. You’ll be able to let correct problems and omissions. Once asking for a correction, make sure you bring up this item’s manage: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . Determine normal information about ideas on how to appropriate materials in RePEc.
For technical issues concerning this goods, or even most suitable its writers, headings, abstract, bibliographic or obtain records, communications: . Universal contact details of company: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
When you have composed this piece and are also currently not signed up with RePEc, we urge one exercise right here. This gives to relate their account to this particular product. In addition allows you to recognize promising citations to this idea product that many of us were uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic address but couldn’t relate products in RePEc to it, you can assistance with this kind .
Once you know of gone things pointing out this, you can help us produce those website links adding the appropriate references just as as above, per refering goods. In case you are a registered composer of this piece, you may want to check the “citations” loss in the RePEc publisher Service visibility, since there perhaps some citations waiting around verification.
For complex questions regarding this piece, and to eliminate the writers, headings, theoretical, bibliographic or download details, call: Catherine Liu (email readily available below). Simple details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Take note that modifications may take a month or more to filter through a variety of RePEc treatments.